PRODEK SAFETY DECKING
Established in 2007 by Managing Director Mike Bramley, Prodek Safety Decking is a family run business with a simple mission: To make fall prevention systems the compelling system of choice, ensuring you and your site teams have the safest site environment possible.
Prodek Safety Systems is the safety decking and fall prevention provider of choice, who will make your construction site safe and conform to HSE guidelines, giving you further reassurance that you and your team are working from a safer, more secure working environment.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Based in Yorkshire with teams based in Goole, Hull, Bradford and Sheffield, means we cover a wide geographical area
- Established for over 10 years
- Our Installation team boasts over 80 years combined experience
- Cost effective and quick to install
- Confroms to HSE Working at Height guidelines
- Our Safety Decking is the system of choice for many major developers and contractors
- Full installation service
- Purchase and component hire services also available
- Uses the latest & most technologically advanced systems on the market
On average, falls from height account for 40-50 fatal accidents and over 43,000 injuries per year (HSE – Kinds of accidents in Great Britain 2017) – Do not be a statistic!
Falls from height are one of the biggest causes of workplace fatalities and major injuries. The Work at Height Regulations 2005 (WAHR) states that Employers and those in control of any work at height activity must make sure work is properly planned, supervised and carried out by competent people. This includes using the right type of equipment for working at height. By using Prodek Safety Decking you are conforming to the HSE guidelines by PREVENTING a fall from occurring and providing a collective protection measure to protect everyone who is at risk.